By using the AliCaT website you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. AliCaT reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY In accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), by joining AliCaT you agree to us holding your details until otherwise instructed. Your details will never be used for marketing or passed on to a third party. Ali Milton- Riddiford (Data Protection Officer)
EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBERS Should you need to contact us or your child urgently during classes, you can call us on the following telephone numbers: Alison: 07917 626388 Susie: 07955 308228
1) Please make sure you have filled out a registration form for your child/children
2) It is essential that we know about any medical conditions
3) And up to date emergency contact details
4) Any additional support required
ABSENCES If your child is going to be absent from a class, please would you let Alison know ASAP by calling/texting her on 07917 626388 or by emailing one of us. We would be grateful if absence is kept to an absolute minimum especially leading up to shows for those involved. Please note the following email addresses:
Alison: ali (at) alicat (dot) me
Susie: susie (at) alicat (dot) me
FEES A free trial session is offered to all new children before committing to the term. Fees are due on or before the first session of Semesters 1, 2 and 3. Please help us to keep our costs down by paying promptly.
FEES-Absence Fees are non-refundable and will not be reimbursed due to absence. PLEASE NOTE: IN THE CASE OF A CHILD CHOOSING TO STOP A CLASS PART WAY THROUGH A TERM, THE REMAINING CLASSES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Exceptional circumstances may be considered.
SAFETY Please ask younger children to wait for whoever is collecting them, inside the theatre at the end of each class.
SHOW DATES, SCRIPTS, CASTING AND COSTUME At AliCaT, each foundation, junior and senior class perform their own annual show. Please note your child’s show date ASAP to avoid school event/holiday clashes etc.
1) There is a small, one off charge for junior and senior scripts and it is essential that the children bring their scripts to every session
2) Please support your children where necessary, to learn their lines/words at home.
3) We try to choose shows that have enough differentiated parts for every child to have a role. Equally, much thought is given to the storyline, theme and duration and of course that it is age appropriate. Every child develops at their own pace, therefore we ask parents and children to trust the process of theatre, the opportunities that arise and how a show evolves.
4) We provide the costume for all AliCaT productions, unless of course there is something specific a child has at home and would like to include in the show.
4a). We do not provide footwear
4b). Suitable footwear for most shows would be black daps, black school shoes or jazz/character shoes.
SOCIAL MEDIA For regular updates, events and photos you can find AliCaT Children and Theatre on the following services:
* Alicat website – www.alicat.me
* Facebook – AliCaT Children and Theatre
* Twitter – @AliCaT_drama * Instagram – alicatchildrenandtheatre
If you have any comments, questions or feedback regarding AliCaT services please use the contact form (click here)
1) All images are property of the AliCaT nominated photographer and are copyrighted by law. None of them can be copied, used or published for commercial purposes without clear permission to do so.
1a) The AliCaT nominated photographer reserves the right to use all of the client’s images or video on website(s), blogs, or any other related marketing material
2) You give permission for AliCaT or its representative to take photos and film your child for the AliCaT website, show production videos and production photos
Please feel free to use these sites for any comments, questions and suggestions that you may have using the following contact form link (click here)